Notarial central registers are public electronic records maintained by the Chamber of Notaries.
The data recorded in the notarial central registers become effective on the day, on which they are recorded, except for the register of rights of lien. If a person in good faith trusts any record in the notarial central register, the person, to whom such record refers, cannot object that such record does not corresponds to reality:
- Notarial central register of rights of lien – Registration of rights of lien to movable property, changes of data about rights of lien, commencement of exercising rights of lien and cancellation of rights of lien according to provisions of the Civil Code. Except for the exceptions specified by the law, the right of lien to a movable property can only be established by means of registration in the register of rights of lien.
- Notarial central register of designated legal entities – Registration of entities that comply with the conditions for receipt of a share of paid tax defined in section 50 of Act No. 595/2003 Coll. on Income Tax.
- Notarial central register of testaments – Register of testaments, disinheritance deeds and retraction of such acts or other acts for the case of decease that were prepared in a form of a notarial record or deposited in notarial deposit.
- Notarial central register of auctions – Includes a list of auctions announced, including information specified by Act No. 527/2002 Coll. on Voluntary Auctions or information provided voluntarily by other auction participants.
- Notarial central register of documents – Includes court documents in electronic form (decisions on disabling or restricting legal capacity), notarial records prepared by notary and other documents stored at the request of natural persons or legal entities. Mediation in accordance with act No. 420/2004 Coll. on Mediation commences in the moment of storing the mediation agreement in the notarial central register of documents. Every notary can issue a certified copy of a notarial record from the register of documents and certified copy of a document stored in the register of documents at request of a natural person or a legal entity, with such person´s or entity´s consent or under the conditions specified by such person or entity.